Join us for a weekend filled with hiking, mountain biking, yoga...and so much more!
Purity makes family reunions easy to plan ... and enjoyable for all ages!
Paul and Doris Demers will lead you through a weekend of instruction, geared towards a variety of levels.
New Year’s Eve Family Celebration
Join King Pine Ski Area & Purity Spring Resort for a “Family Friendly” New Year’s Eve Celebration!
New Year’s Eve at Purity Spring Resort offers everything your family needs to celebrate the New Year in a safe and family-friendly environment!
- Overnight lodging
- New Year's Eve night skiing tickets from 4pm - 9pm
- Outdoor music and Bonfire at the base of King Pine
- Family Challenge Fun Race
- Tykes night out with Bobo the Clown - balloons, face painting, & magic
- Ice skating and music in our covered and well-lit “Tohko Dome”
- Torchlight parade at 9pm -- families welcome to join! Must be able to ski intermediate trail IN THE DARK (light sticks included)
- An amazing fireworks display at 9:20pm
- Private party in the Trail's End Taverns from 10pm - 12:30am - pizza, appetizers, DJ, dancing and games
- Full Country Breakfast
Additional Activities Available:
- Snowtubing ($17 tickets, advanced reservations are recommended)
- Babysitting will be available from 4pm - 9pm on New Year's Eve - reservations MUST be made by 12noon on Monday, December 30th - cost is $9 per hour, per child - 2 hr minimum. Call ext 280 to make reservations
*All activities are weather permitting
Packages start at:
- $113 per adult, double occupancy
- $39.25 per junior
- Extra adults start at $48
Does not include tax & gratuities. Limited availability
Ask about our luxury rooms and condominiums
To Book for New Year's Eve, or for more information, please call our Reservations office at (800)373-3754