Join us every Thursday evening during the summer season (weather permitting), for a good ol' fashioned Purity Spring favorite!
Grab a bib and plenty of napkins, as Purity Spring puts on another meal to remember! From seaweed-steamed lobster and corn-on-the cob to steaks, chicken, salads and burgers... the entire family will love this Purity Spring tradition!
Held since the 1960s, long-time Purity Spring guests know to always include Thursday evenings in their reservation dates..
Purity Island, or sometimes known as "Picnic Island," is a most unique outdoor dining room. Home to the most popular beach and play area at the resort, the island is accessible by footbridge and completely surrounded by water.
Reservations are required by noon on Thursday, as we need to order and pick up the lobsters.
Choose from the following entrees:
- Lobster: 1 1/4 lb. steamed lobster with butter
- Steak: 10 oz. sirloin steak dinner
- Chicken: Barbecue boneless chicken breast dinner
- Hamburger/Hot Dog Dinner
- Vegetarian: Garden burger/Vegetable kabob dinner
All entrees include garden salad, potato salad, rolls, corn-on-the-cob, chips, watermelon, dessert bars, non-alcoholic beverages.
Cost (including tax and gratuity):
- Resort Guests: included for those on a meal plan including dinner. May be added to your resort bill.
- Public Welcome: (price span varies depending on choice)
- Adults: $12-35
- Juniors: $11-33
When: 6 p.m. every Thursday during the summer season, weather permitting.
Reservations for public, please call 367-8896 and press "O" to speak with Purity Spring Resort reservations desk.