Paul and Doris Demers will lead you through a weekend of instruction, geared towards a variety of levels. Whether you are a seasoned veteran ballroom dancer, or you are looking to take up a new hobby, these theme weekends are the perfect setting for fun!
- April 21-23, 2017
- May 26-29, 2017
- Sept 8-10, 2017
- October 13-15, 2017
The Weekend dancing program includes:
- Social dance Friday afternoon (casual) and evening (elegant casual)
- Four hours of instruction
- Dinner dance Saturday evening (Black Tie optional)
- Review on Sunday morning
Relax in our indoor pool & hot tub or treat yourself to an hour of massage therapy in our Spring House. We are just minutes away from tax-free shopping. These weekends are well run, extremely popular and will sell out-- make your reservations early to ensure availability!
For additional event information, contact Paul & Doris Demers.
BALLROOM DANCING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 nights accommodations
- Dinner on Friday, three meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday
- Dance program
- Use of all resort amenities including: The Mill Indoor Pool and hot tub, fitness center, hiking trails, canoeing, mountain biking, tennis and more!
- Additional a la carte activities: Private Reiki Treatment or Massage
PRICING: 2 Night Ballroom Dancing Weekend Package
- Standard room $281.56 per person, double occupancy
- Luxury room $309.90 per person, double occupancy
MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND SPECIAL
Stay Sunday night, May 28, 2017, and your lodging is complimentary. The package rate of $56.15 per person for Sunday night includes dinner on Sunday, a full country breakfast on Monday, dance program, service fee which is paid to our waitstaff and housekeepers and the 9% state tax. This rate is based on double occupancy.
Check out the Ballroom Dance Itinary
To book this package or for more information, call our Reservations office at: 800-373-3754
- Package availability is limited.
- Ballroom Dancing Weekend activities are available to resort package guests ONLY.
- May not be combined with other offers.
- Subject to availability.
- Rates include 9% NH Rooms & Meals Tax and gratuities.