Quilting Workshop Retreat - November 3-5, 2017
Fall 2017 Projects Will Be Posted Soon
We are participating in the Million Pillowcase Challenge and making pillowcases for CHaD (Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth) and patriotic pillowcases to accompany Quilts of Valor.
The sky is the limit for what projects you decide to work on. Bring a variety of projects and get a head start on those Christmas gifts. You will be amazed at all you will learn and accomplish.
This quilting weekend is limited to 90 participants, so that each quilter has plenty of work space, etc.
Weekend Package Includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging
- 6 meals beginning with Friday dinner
- 2 breaks, quilting program, spacious workspace
- All resort amenities including: indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center and hiking trails
- Additional a la carte activities: Private Reiki Treatment or Massage
$318.84 per person based on double occupancy This rate includes 9% tax & gratuity. Limited availability.
Stay a little longer! Rates for Wednesday and/or Thursday are $63.94 per person based on double occupancy and include
- 1 night lodging
- Quilt space
9% state tax, service fee which is paid to housekeepers & waitstaff
To book any of these packages or for more information, call our Reservations Office at: (800) 373-3754
* If you would like to share accommodations with a specific person, please let us know.