Our new weekend is aptly called the Sewing Sampler Weekend and will include a variety of workshops. The workshops will be a mix of quick projects and opportunities to learn new skills. We always recommend that you bring your unfinished projects from home. You will be amazed at all you will learn and accomplish. The sky is the limit for what projects you decide to work on. Bring a variety of projects and get a head start on those Christmas gifts.
Fall 2017 Project: Will be posted in the near future.
- We also offer a mystery quilt project. Madonna and Laurel will also have smaller projects available and details on those projects will be sent out over the summer.
- We are participating in the Million Pillowcase Challenge and making pillowcases for CHaD (Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth) AND patriotic pillowcases to accompany Quilts of Valor.
This crafty weekend is limited to 30 participants, so that each person has plenty of work space at their very own 4x6ft wooden table. Between Laurel and Madonna they have over 100 years of sewing experience!
Weekend Package Includes:
• 2 nights lodging
• 6 meals beginning with Friday dinner
• 2 breaks, sewing program (not supplies), spacious workspace
• All resort amenities including: indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center.
$299.40 based on double occupancy This rate includes 9% tax & gratuity! Limited availability.
Stay a little longer! Rates for Wednesday and/or Thursday are $63.94 per person based on double occupancy and includes:
• 1 night lodging
• quilt space
9% state tax, service fee which is paid to housekeepers and waitstaff
To book this package or for more information, call our Reservations office at: (800) 373-3754