Purity has lodging, dining and recreation options for everyone in your family!
From mountain-top to
lake-side, Purity offers spectacular yet affordable wedding options!
Purity makes family reunions easy to plan ... and enjoyable for all ages!
Scrapbooking Getaways At Purity Spring
April 9-14, 2013
September 10-15, 2013 (See package details below)
April 5-7, 2013
November 15-17, 2013
It's a Purity Spring Resort Favorite...
Make plans now to bring your group of friends to one of our fun and exciting scrapbooking weekends!
Check in anytime after noon on Friday and kick the weekend off with dinner, followed by our scrapbooking welcome reception. You can meet some of the other scrapbookers, catch up with old friends and set up your "office" with supplies and photographs. There will also be a vendor fair with all the latest tools, paper and scrapbooking supplies. A full schedule of workshops begins on Friday. Don’t forget to listen up for our great door prize drawings & contests taking place throughout the weekend!
As we all know, time flies when you are having fun and because of this we have made it possible for you to arrive on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday OR Friday.
For Thursday arrivals, you can check in at noon, get your station set up and begin cropping! The cost for a Thursday arrival is $83.61 per person no matter how many people are staying in your room. This includes Thursday night’s lodging, a complete dinner, a full country breakfast and lunch on Friday. This rate is inclusive of the 9% state tax and service fee which is paid to our wonderful housekeepers & wait staff.
Back by popular demand, "No Frills Wednesday" starting at noon. The additional cost for a Tuesday and/or Wednesday arrival is $43.74 per person. This includes one night’s lodging with a full country breakfast, state tax and service fee for the housekeepers and wait staff. The dining room will be open if you want to add on dinner Wednesday night and box lunches can be ordered at breakfast.
You can crop till the early morning hours before catching a few minutes of sleep... then crop all the next day! We’ll have chair massage on site to soothe those tired cropping muscles, and full body massage is available at our historic Spring House.
Scrapbooking Schedule of Classes - available in March for the April event
All workshops are held in the Fireplace Room. Class sign ups will be at the vendor booths and payment is required at the time of sign up.
Throughout the weekend, vendors will hold mini classes and workshops on various tips and techniques.
Please keep an eye on the white board located at the door to the Evergreen Room for posting of times.
We welcome the following participating vendors to our scrapbooking weekend.
These gals bring a wide range of products and experience, which are sure to enhance your weekend and works of art. Visit their websites before attending the weekend for great ideas.
Deb Bourbeau, our Scrappin’ Hostess, has been hosting scrapbooking “ultimate” girl getaway weekends for over ten years. She makes each event, unique and fun for everyone.
Creative Memories - Marge Huston & Brenda White
Close To My Heart - Bernie Bolton
Julie's Imprinting - Julie Biehl
Wholly Scrap! - Denise Knapp (Spring Vendor)
Our Scrapbooking Weekend Includes:
- 2 Nights Lodging.
- Wine & Cheese Reception Friday Night.
- 6 meals beginning with Friday dinner and ending with Sunday lunch.
- 3 snack breaks including a Make Your Own Sundae bar on Saturday night.
- Spacious cropping space- minimum of 12 square feet on our custom built 4X6ft scrapbooking tables.
- Beverage station including fresh coffee, assorted tea's and hot cocoa packets and ice water.
- All resort amenities including: indoor pool/ hot tub, fitness center, hiking trails, tennis, and much more!
- Staffed scrapbooking rooms around the clock from Friday 6:00AM through Sunday 3:00PM.
Additional a la carte activities: Private Reiki Treatment or Massage.
2013 Friday through Sunday package starts at:
- Single Room $361.73
- Double Room $278.89 per person.
- Triple Room $262.91 per person.
- Quad Room $254.91 per person.
- Five in a room is $250.11 per person.
- Six in a room is $246.91 per person.
- All packages include 9% state tax and service fee paid to housekeepers and wait staff. Limited Availability.
To book this package or for more information, call our Reservations office at: (800)373-3754
* If you would like to share accommodations with a specific person, please let us know.