Purity has lodging, dining and recreation options for everyone in your family!
From mountain-top to
lake-side, Purity offers spectacular yet affordable wedding options!
Purity makes family reunions easy to plan ... and enjoyable for all ages!
Spring at Purity Spring Resort
During the spring season, Purity Spring resort offers unique theme weekends that combine popular interests and hobbies for all ages. Themes such as ballroom dancing, scrapbooking and qulting have kept guests entertained for years!
During the spring season, we offer a Bed & Breakfast rate plan. This plan includes overnight lodging, a full country breakfast and use of the resort's facilities/amenities (see below) and The Mill Indoor Pool & Fitness Center.
Traditions Restaurant and Pub, on the first floor of The Inn, is open to the public for dinner and pub fare throughtout the spring season. Please call 367-4030 to make a reservation.
Spring Activities & Amenities:
Purity Spring Resort's lakefront location and natural setting offers guests boundless recreational opportunities!
The following amenities are included with your lodging (unless otherwise noted).
- Indoor pool & fitness center
- Boating: Canoes, rowboats and kayaks
- Fishing: Pickerel, bass and trout
- Four sandy beaches
- Four playgrounds: Millbrook, King Pine, Picnic Island and Sunset Beach
- Volleyball & Badminton
- Croquet & Shuffleboard
- Ping pong, pool and video games
- Mountain biking (rental fee)
- Massage Therapy (additional fee)
- Wildlife viewing
- NH Audubon's Hoyt Wildlife Sanctuary
- Tennis - Five outdoor courts, one lighted
- The Cellar Door - Lounge and recreation room
Purity Spring also offers unique theme weekends and multi-day packages for families, groups and couples.
For additional information, please call our reservations staff at (800) 373-3754