This website will either include, or will be in the process of including, the following accessibility features:
- Inclusion of alternative text detail for relevant images and graphics. Images added to sites prior to 2017 may lack some alt text detail.
- Captioning newly created videos
- Improving color contrast between content and background color
- Utilize ARIA Roles
- Improve keyboard accessibility/navigation
- Update pages which have important, lengthy content with "skip navigation/content links"
W3C accessibility guidelines: These explain the reasons behind each guideline
JAWS: Screen reader for Windows
Lynx: Text-only web browser for blind users with refreshable Braille displays
Links: Text-only web browser for visual users with low bandwidth
Opera: Visual browser with many accessibility-related features, including text zooming, and image toggle
Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, and other operating systems
WAVE: Service from WebAIM to analyze web pages for accessibility compliance
HTML Validation: Service for checking whether web pages conform to published HTML standards
Web Page Backward Compatibility Viewer: Tool for viewing web pages without a variety of modern browser features
Lynx Viewer: Service for viewing what your web pages look like in Lynx
WebAIM: Non-profit organization dedicated to improving accessibility to online learning materials
To report an accessibility issue or to suggest enhancements, please email us at email@example.com.