Purity Spring Resort
Currently seeking Purity Spring Resort Main Office full-time, year-round team member. Responsible for welcoming guests, receiving, fulfilling and reporting guests’ requests, creating reservations, providing concierge services and recommendations, and checking guests out of the resort with a level of service that meets or exceeds guest expectations. Main office team members are responsible for keeping the lobby area clean and welcoming.
- Dependable, punctual, impeccable attendance record
- Accurate, attention to detail, service oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Positive attitude, strong interpersonal and diplomatic skills
- Excellent math aptitude and cash handling ability
- Professional demeanor
- Proficient computer skills, including: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to work on feet for extended periods
- Must be able to work a flexible work schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States