Located on the shores of Purity Lake, an original mill was constructed sometime in the late 1700’s and was originally purpose built to cut logs, but later was utilized to grind corn, press cider and make shingles. Two of the stone grinding wheels, imported from England, still sit outside the mill today.
The Mill now offers three large guest rooms on the second floor that share a deck with waterfront views of Purity Lake. Located on the main floor of The Mill is the main office/front desk where guests check-in and out, gift shop and common room with TV.
All Purity Spring Resort guests enjoy use of seasonably available activities, facilities and amenities. (Additional resort or activity fees may apply.)
For more detailed information and to inquire about availability, call (603) 367-8896. All Rates Are Subject To 9% NH Rooms & Meals Tax. *Seasonal outdoor amenity.
- Lakeside Location
- Cable TV
- Complimentary Wifi
- Small Microwave
- Single Cup Coffee Maker
- Mini Fridge
- Outdoor Propane Grill*
- Outdoor Fire Pit*