UPDATED JUNE 17, 2021
Uniquely located between the Lakes Region and the White Mountains, our 1,300 acre resort property offers a truly spacious environment for exploring, playing and being together with family and friends in a beautiful setting.
Despite some of the necessary changes, we know family vacations at Purity Spring Resort are a tradition for many who return year after year to enjoy the surrounding forests, pristine lake and welcoming community. Our goal with necessary changes is to still provide you access to Purity Lake, King Pine Ski Area and the surrounding property that you have previously enjoyed, while prioritizing health and safety for all.
If you answer "yes" to any of these questions, please do not put our staff and other guests at risk and we ask that you come back another day.
Do you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
- Fever (a documented temperature of 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit or higher) or are feeling feverish;
- Respiratory symptoms such as a runny nose, nasal congestion, sore throat, cough, or shortness of breath;
- General body symptoms such as muscle aches, chills, and severe fatigue;
- Gastrointestinal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea;
- Changes in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in close contact with someone who is suspected or confirmed to have had COVID-19 in the past 14 days? (Note: healthcare workers caring for COVID-19 patients while wearing appropriate personal protective equipment are not considered to have a close contact exposure).
Additional Information and Resources: