A weekend of instruction, geared towards a variety of levels.
Paul and Doris Demers will lead you through a weekend of instruction, geared towards a variety of levels. Whether you are a seasoned veteran ballroom dancer, or you are looking to take up a new hobby, these theme weekends are the perfect setting for fun!
2019 DATES - Celebrating 20 years of dancing with Paul & Doris Demers!
September 6-8, 2019
October 18-20, 2019
The 2019 Weekend dancing program includes:
• Social dance Friday afternoon (casual) and evening (elegant casual)
• Four hours of instruction
• Dinner dance Saturday evening (Black Tie optional)
• Review on Sunday morning
Relax in our indoor pool & hot tub or treat yourself to an hour of massage therapy in our Spring House. We are just minutes away from tax-free shopping. These weekends are well run, extremely popular and will sell out-- make your reservations early to ensure availability!
For additional event information, contact Paul & Doris Demers.
2019 BALLROOM DANCING PACKAGE INCLUDES:
• 2 nights accommodations
• Dinner on Friday, three meals on Saturday and breakfast and lunch on Sunday
• Dance program
• Use of all resort amenities including: The Mill Indoor Pool and hot tub, fitness center, hiking trails, canoeing, tennis and more!
PRICING: 2 Night Ballroom Dancing Weekend Package
• Standard room $278.22 per person, double occupancy
• Luxury room $305.51 per person, double occupancy
Check out the Ballroom Dance Itinerary (PDF)
To book this package or for more information, call our Reservations office at 800-373-3754.
Locals Saturday Night Dinner & Dancing Special - $90.75 Per Couple (Reservations Required)
Join Purity Spring Resort’s Ballroom Dancing Weekend guests for Saturday night's dinner and dancing.
• Black tie optional, formal attire required.
• 7 p.m. dinner dance in the Evergreen Room located at King Pine.
• Reservations required, please call 603-367-8896.
• Package availability is limited.
• May not be combined with other offers.
• Subject to availability.
• All rates are subject to 9% NH Rooms & Meals Tax