Special package to support skiing and riding 24 hours at King Pine Ski Area for a cause.
King Pine Ski Area at Purity Spring Resort is sponsoring a 24 hour Ski-A-Thon on Friday, March 15 at 4 p.m. through Saturday, March 16 at 4 p.m. called Cynthia's Challenge for Sylis with proceeds to benefit one of King Pine's own, Sylis Heck. We need all the help we can get to raise $65,000 - the cost of a wheelchair accessible van for Sylis. With a wheelchair accessible van, Sylis'' family will be able to continue to travel with her and can provide a much happier and fuller life.
One Night Room Only Lodging Package
• Lodging at King Pine Ski Area for two Adults is $100 based on double occupancy plus tax & gratuities
• Juniors 6-12 are an additional $20 per person
• 5 and under are free!
Two Night Room Only Lodging Package for the Weekend
• Lodging at King Pine Ski Area for two Adults is $200 based on double occupancy plus tax & gratuities
• Ages 6 and older are $20 per person plus tax & gratuities
• Ages 5 and under stay free.
*Packages Only Available March 15-16, 2019*
For more information on how to participate in the event, plase visit the Cynthia's Challenge Website