Cynthia's Challenge Stay Special
Special discount rate to support Cynthia's Challenge skiing and riding 24 hours at King Pine Ski Area for a cause.
King Pine Ski Area at Purity Spring Resort are once again hosting Cynthia's Challenge 24-Hour Ski-A-Thon on Friday, March 13 at 4 p.m. through Saturday, March 14 at 4 p.m. with proceeds to benefit local student Evelynn Bunnell. We need all the help we can get to raise a lofty goal of $65,000 - the cost of a wheelchair accessible van the non-profit Cynthia's Challenge organization will be focused on providing for Evelynn. With a wheelchair accessible van, Evellyn's family will be better able to travel with her and can provide a much happier and fuller life.
One Night Room Only Lodging Package
• Lodging at King Pine Ski Area for two Adults is $100 based on double occupancy plus tax & gratuities
• Juniors 6-12 are an additional $20 per person
• 5 and under are free!
Two Night Room Only Lodging Package for the Weekend
• Lodging at King Pine Ski Area for two Adults is $200 based on double occupancy plus tax & gratuities
• Ages 6 and older are $20 per person plus tax & gratuities
• Ages 5 and under stay free.
*Packages Only Available March 13-15, 2020*. This discount rate is lodging only and DOES NOT include registration fee to participate in Cynthia's Challenge event, breakfast or any other additional items. Limited rooms available.
For more information on how to participate in the event, plase visit the Cynthia's Challenge Website