Summer Lobster Bakes
Quite possibly the longest continuously running Lobster Bake in New England. Grab your tie-dye t-shirts and head over to Purity Island for a meal to remember at Purity Spring, open to the public too.
Join us every Thursday evening during the summer season (weather permitting), for a good ol' fashioned Purity Spring favorite!
From seaweed-steamed lobster and corn-on-the cob to steaks, chicken, salads and burgers... the entire family will love this Purity Spring tradition!
Held since the 1960s, long-time Purity Spring guests know to always include Thursday evenings in their reservation dates.
Purity Island, or sometimes known as "Picnic Island," is a unique outdoor dining room. Home to our popular beach and play area at the resort, the island is accessible by footbridge and completely surrounded by water.
Choose from the following entrees:
• Lobster: 1 1/4 lb. seaweed steamed lobster served with butter
• Steak: Grilled 10 oz. sirloin steak
• Chicken: Grilled barbecue boneless chicken breast
• Grilled Hamburger or Grilled Hot Dog
• Vegetarian: Grilled garden burger or grilled vegetable kabob
All entrees include garden salad, potato salad, rolls, corn-on-the-cob, chips, watermelon, dessert bars, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Resort Guests: Included with your stay.*
Available and open for the public to enjoy:
• Lobster Adults $Market | Children (4-12) $Market
• Steak Adults $26.95 | Children (4-12) $19.95
• BBQ Chicken Adults $17.95 | Children (4-12) $15.95
• Burger/Veggie Burger/Hot Dog Adults $11.95 | Children (4-12) $9.95
• Plus tax and 12% service charge.
Reservations for public must be made by Wednesday, please call 603-367-8896 and press "O" to speak with Purity Spring Resort Main Office.
6 p.m. every Thursday during the summer season late June through late August weather permitting.
* Not included for "self-catered" stays.