Come see us at the Happily Ever Expo Sunday, March 26 in Concord. Visit "Plan An Event" to learn more.

Who Can Perform a Marriage Ceremony?

Published: March 14, 2022

Marriages in the state of NH can be performed by any of the following:

  • Justice of the Peace commissioned in NH.
  • A minister of the gospel in NH who has been ordained according to the usage of his denomination, resides in NH and is in regular standing with the denomination.
  • A minister within his parish, residing outside NH but having a pastoral charge wholly or partly in NH.
  • Jewish Rabbis who are citizens of the US and reside in NH.
  • Quakers.
  • A Deacon in the Roman Catholic Church ordained according to the usage of his denomination.
  • Clergymen who are not ordained and non-resident ministers or Jewish Rabbis, after being licensed by the Secretary of State.


get social

Following us on social media, never miss out on our latest promos and offers.

Easy-to-Find Answer to Frequently Asked Questions

Line 3