Reunions & Gatherings
It's no coincidence that families have been hosting their reunions at Purity Spring Resort for 10, 20, 30 and even 40 consecutive years!
In addition to comfortable lodging, house-made meals and a wide range of resort amenities, the recreational programs are always a favorite of our guests.
Purity Spring Resort offers a full summer recreation program beginning at the end of June. This includes many complimentary activities like waterskiing, hiking, mountain biking, volleyball, softball, tennis, swimming, canoeing and kayaking - just to name a few.
Purity’s family reunion package includes:
• Two night’s family-friendly lodging
• Two full breakfasts
• Dinner at our Traditions Restaurant
• All resort amenities including: full access to pristine, 75-acre Purity Lake, kayak and canoe rentals, indoor pool/hot tub, fitness center, miles of walking, hiking trails and mountain biking trails, tennis, horse-shoes, shuffleboard, and so much more!
Purity’s 2-night family reunion package begins at:
Juniors: (ages 4-12) $58.67
Kids: (ages 3 & under) FREE
(Based on 2 Adults in 1 Standard Room during Spring Season - May to the third weekend in June)
10% off your dining and lodging for groups over 20 (Select Dates Available)
Contact us for a customized family reunion package.
A la carte options available:
• Personalized family tie-die t-shirts.
• Private Waterskiing, Kneeboarding and Wakeboarding Sessions.
• Steak & chicken BBQ or Lobster Bake on Purity Island (End of June to Labor Day Weekend).
• Monday Summer Breakfast Cookout (July to Labor Day Weekend).
• Guided kayak, mountain bike or hiking tours.
• Massage therapy services available by appointment.
Winter Group Getaways
When the snow flies, Purity Spring and King Pine turn into a winter wonderland. With activities like skiing and riding, ice skating, snowshoeing, snowtubing and cross country skiing it is no wonder why groups love visiting us in the winter.
Book a group of 20 or more to take advantage of discounts off our already low rates on lift tickets, lodging rates and more. Ask us about catering services or arranging special events for your group.
Schools, Scouts & Recreation Groups at Purity Spring
With over 1,000 acres to explore, school, scout and recreation groups can experience Purity Spring Resort and King Pine Ski Area year round.
During the summer, groups visit us to explore the natural surroundings and utilize wide-open areas for their events. With activities like, swimming, boating, hiking, and waterskiing, the possibilities for fun are endless.
Winter group activities are available with King Pine Ski Area and include ice skating, tubing, XC skiing, snowshoeing skiing and riding for everyone.
Whether you're looking to bring your group here for fun, education or both, Purity Spring Resort is waiting to help you make this a worthwhile group experience.
Special Lodging Options are available at our private lodges for school, recreation and troop groups
Earn a Badge Package special for Boy Scout and Girl Scout troops.