We are looking for motivated individuals to join our King Pine Lifts Department Team.
- Part of a team operating chair and surface lifts for skiing, snowboarding, and tubing operations.
- Demonstrate safe practices and communicate in accordance with the guidelines established.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the policies and procedures of the Resort Team Handbook.
- Meet schedule commitments to cover business needs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience is welcome, but we will also train.
- Be able to communicate well with guests, both children and adults, other team members and managers. Clear, courteous and timely communication skills are required.
- Ability to keep a positive outlook, problem solve, improvise, adapt, adjust and overcome challenges in an outdoor, recreation environment.