We are looking for motivated individuals to join our King Pine Ski and Snowboard School.
- Conduct both group and private ski and snowboard lessons for guests.
- Demonstrate and communicate proper ski techniques in accordance with the guidelines established by the resort and Professional Ski Instructors of America/American Association of Snowboard Instructors.
- Be familiar with and adhere to the policies and procedures of the resort Team Handbook.
- Meet schedule commitments to cover business needs. Help cover as many of the peak business days as possible.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Commitment to becoming a skilled instructor. We don’t expect you to join our team knowing everything (or even anything) about ski/snowboarding instruction, but we do expect you to be committed to improving, learning and evolving as an instructor and snowsports athlete. We are committed to helping you improve as an instructor through opportunities including training, team teaching and mentorship. We are committed to helping you be the best instructor you can be, we expect you to be committed to the same goal.
- Be able to communicate well with guests, both children and adults, other team members and managers. Clear, courteous and timely communication skills are required.
- Applicants must have prior skiing and/or snowboarding experience and the desire to improve their personal snowsport skills.
- Willingness to work with children and adults of various ages, experience, athletic abilities and desires as it relates to snow sports.
- Willingness to work with beginners often.
- Ability to keep a positive outlook, problem solve, improvise, adapt, adjust and overcome challenges in the learning environment as needed.